Terms Of Trade
1) Sleeping Beauty’s Pantry return policy on goods that are found to have manufacturing
faults and are accepted by Sleeping Beauty’s Pantry, is to exchange for goods of equal value
or to provide a credit towards the purchase of other goods at Sleeping Beauty’s Pantry discretion.
2) The title of goods shall not pass to the buyer until full payment has been received and payments are
cleared by Sleeping Beauty’s Pantry.
3) All orders are subject to acceptance and confirmation by Sleeping Beauty’s Pantry.
4) Terms and conditions of payment for the goods are strictly Pro Forma (Cash Before Delivery) unless
5) Sleeping Beauty’s Pantry will not deliver to third party addresses unless otherwise agreed.
6) Sleeping Beauty’s Pantry will not be responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit.
7) Customers are responsible for any costs incurred by unclaimed goods or refused shipments.
8) Sleeping Beauty’s Pantry will use its best efforts to ensure that delivery is timely but cannot
be held liable for any delayed or lost goods.
9) In the event of a return for credit, Sleeping Beauty’s Pantry will deduct the cost of freight
incurred from the amount refunded.
10) Sleeping Beauty’s Pantry liability for the goods ceases at the point of dispatch.
11) Sleeping Beauty’s Pantry will not be liable for any goods returned that are found by to be free
of faults or goods with physical damage or damage caused by improper use. In such cases,
the customer shall be liable for freight costs.
12) No returns will be accepted without a proof of purchase provided by the customer.
The invoice (or copy of) is to be presented for any claims.
13) Any unauthorised returned goods will not be accepted and will be sent back at customer's cost.
14) Sleeping Beauty’s Pantry will not accept, refund or replace any damaged goods caused by improper
use or damaged in transit. Australia Post insurance is optional.
15) Sleeping Beauty’s Pantry products are not to be resold/retailed through Ebay, by
party plan or through any 3rd party company such as Etsy or MadeIt without written permission.
16) Wholesale terms are only available to genuine retailers.
17) Sleeping Beauty’s Pantry reserves the right to decline supply to any person or business
that it deems to be unsuitable as a retailer or distributor of Sleeping Beauty’s Pantry products.
18) Sleeping Beauty’s Pantry operates relative to the trading laws of Tasmania, Australia.
Ingredients & Nutritional Information